Minneapolis, MN—November 9, 2009— The SureCross DXER9 Ethernet Data Radio by Banner Engineering is an industrial grade, long-range 900 MHz radio used to create point to multipoint configurations of wireless Ethernet networks. The DXER9 is designed for industrial applications and will perform reliably in applications that prove too noisy or too far for standard WiFi based systems.
Key features of the SureCross Ethernet Data Radio include:
• 900 MHz high-gain system has over 10 times the range of a WiFi network
• 10+ mile range outside line of sight
• 1500+ foot range indoors—900 MHz penetrates walls easily
• 128-bit AES encryption for Ethernet data packets
• Sub-block error detection and retransmission
• Automatic scan or manual override for the best of 12 communication channels
• Indicator LEDs for channel selection and signal strength
• Point to multipoint configurations with up to 16 subscriber units
• Up to 12 access points per site provides a total of 192 points
• User configuration via internal web page
• Built-in spectrum analyzer and firmware upgrading
• 900 MHz system does not interfere with 2.4 GHz WiFi networks
For more information on the SureCross Ethernet Data Radio, go to BannerEngineering.com/dataradio.