NORTHFORD, Conn., May 18, 2010 - Silent Knight by Honeywell announces the Knight School series of educational seminars covering introductory fire alarm information to hands-on technical training on the latest IntelliKnight systems from Silent Knight.
The free fire drill course offers a one-day overview of basic fire alarm technology and application with an introduction to IntelliKnight systems. Experienced technicians seeking advanced instruction on IntelliKnight systems, including programming and trouble-shooting, are encouraged to attend the two-day Tech Ed course. Successful course completion qualifies attendees for CEUs (continuing education credits).
Upcoming fire drill courses planned throughout the U.S. include:
- June 8, Northford, Conn.
- June 8, Pittsburgh, Penn.
- June 22, Tampa, Fla.
- July 27, Buffalo, N.Y.
- July 27, Seattle, Wash.
- August 10, Anaheim, Calif.
- August 10, Washington, D.C.
- August 24, St. Louis, Mo.
- August 24, Boise, Idaho
- September 14, Nashville, Tenn.
- September 14, North Jersey, N.J.
- September 28, New Orleans, La.
- October 26, Chicago, Ill.
- October 26, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
Upcoming two-day Tech Ed courses include:
- June 9-10, Northford, Conn.
- June 9-10, Pittsburgh, Penn.
- June 23-24, Tampa, Fla.
- July 28-29, Buffalo, N.Y.
- July 28-29, Seattle, Wash.
- August 11-12, Anaheim, Calif.
- August 25-26, St. Louis, Mo.
- August 25-26, Boise, Idaho
- September 15-16, Nashville, Tenn.
- September 15-16, North Jersey, N.J.
- September 28-29, New Orleans, La.
- October 27-28, Chicago, Ill.
- October 27-28, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
All Knight School courses train on the IntelliKnight line of non-proprietary fire alarm systems sold over-the-counter at security equipment distributors nationwide. For groups with specific needs, custom on-site training is also available. Visit www.silentknight.com for more training program details and to register online.