Palm Harbor, April 1, 2009 - Amano Security Systems, Inc. introduces the NEXUS 220, the next generation in access control. The Nexus 220 is a scalable access control system for small to medium organizations, comprised of web client software and a complete range of system hardware. This fully redundant IP system combines ease of installation and configuration with the capability of controlling up to 128 doors. The system also includes MIFARE reader support and seamlessly integrates with Sagem biometric systems.
Key features include:
• Multiple communications include TCP/IP, USB, RS485, RS2332 and GPRS
• New ARM based processor with TCP/IP
• Integrated power supply and battery back-up with onboard software monitoring
• Communication redundancy through automatic protocol detection and fall-back
• International power support (110V AC/220V AC)
• Fully redundant system architecture, true off-line operation
• SQL compatible open architecture
• Multiple language translation facility
• Time & Attendance Integration
• Seamless biometric integration
Amano Security Systems is a division of Amano Cincinnati, Inc., a subsidiary of Amano USA Holdings, Inc., (AUH). AUH is a subsidiary of the Amano Group and receives the support of a worldwide organization in excess of $700 million in annual revenues and 2,900 employees worldwide. Amano Cincinnati, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer with more than 100 years of experience in time clocks, time attendance solutions, access control systems, CCTV and automated parking systems.