VMP's FP-SFTB small flat panel flush wall mount
NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2010 — Video Mount Products, a leading provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, CI, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will feature its new FP-SFTB small flat panel flush mount with tilt capabilities at ISC Solutions 2010, held in New York from Nov. 3-4 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, booth 1606.
“Lightweight yet rugged and durable, the FP-SFTB is the ideal wall mount where 10- to 23-inch flat panels require a low profile yet the install also demands a tilt option,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of Video Mount Products. “The FP-SFTB is also easy to install and easy to use.”
Additional features of the VMP FP-SFTB include:
• Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
• Adjustable tilt -5 to +15 degrees
• Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7 inches
• Utilizes tamper resistant hardware
• Load capacity – 25 lbs
• Black powder coat finish (also available in silver finish: FP-SFT)
• Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.7in. x 5.1in. x 1.7in.
• Product Weight: 1.75 lbs
• MSRP: $44.95
For more information, please visit www.videomount.com or call (410) 643-6390 or toll free 877-281-2169. If you need help choosing the right mount for your application, try the Video Mount Finder at www.chooseamount.com.