Brunnthal/Munich, Germany — April 2, 2009 —Concern about the environment is universal, but system performance comes first. This Earth Day, SFC Smart Fuel Cell, leading supplier of fuel cell products for mobile and off-grid power applications, points out that fuel cells, operating in a hybrid system with batteries and solar power systems, can reliably power virtually any security, surveillance and monitoring application 24/7 in any weather conditions. Hybrid systems have proven success with government agencies, companies and property owners across the globe.
Hybrid fuel cell system advantages:
• Provides a clean and quiet alternative to fuel-based generators
• Keeps solar power systems operating reliably even in bad weather
• Assures continuous, virtually maintenance-free energy to security systems powered by batteries, avoiding battery replacement
• Enables remote monitoring of continuous, optimal operation
• Produces only carbon dioxide and water vapour in amounts comparable to a child’s breath
Fuel cells are recognized as a clean, silent and efficient energy source for powering a wide variety of applications off the grid. SFC has sold more than 12,000 direct methanol fuel cells (DMFC) and is a global leader in providing fuel cells for security, surveillance and monitoring applications.
For more information: Dr. Peter Podesser, CEO of Smart Fuel Cell, is available to talk about security applications for hybrid fuel cell systems. Please contact Jaclyn Petros, (617) 638-0022 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.