Boon Edam Tomsed's Speedlane 2048 optical turnstiles were used at the entrance to the 2007 ISC West security tradeshow.
Photo credit: Boon Edam Tomsed
Boon Edam Tomsed Inc. is the exclusive optical turnstile sponsor for the ISC East security tradeshow in New York City, September 11-12. Boon Edam Tomsed's Speedlane 2048 pedestrian security lanes will be displayed at the main entrance to the show floor at the Jacob Javits Convention Center. More than 10,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the show.
Providing high security in a stylish, low-profile unit, the Speedlane 2048 features:
- 48-beam matrix detection technology by PathMinder(tm)
- Quarter-inch tailgate detection
- Beams at three heights to prevent crawl-through
- Discerns carried objects, wheelchairs, guide dogs and more, ensuring negligible false alarm rate
- Effortlessly handles 35 people per minute
Boon Edam Tomsed offers barrier and barrier-free pedestrian security lanes with security levels ranging from low to maximum security.
The company's comprehensive product range includes Manual and Automatic Revolving Doors, Security Doors and Portals, Waist High and Full Height Turnstiles, Pedestrian Security Lanes, and High Impact Vehicle Barriers.
For more information on any of these products, please visit Boon Edam Tomsed at ISC East booth number 1124.