- Ensure that the hardware elements of the service are secure and protected from hackers and other intrusion attempts.
- Implement strong access control measures which limit access to computing resources on a "need to know" only basis.
- Regularly monitor and test systems and processes to ensure the service and DVRs are secure.
- Follow strict procedures for building, testing and deploying systems with appropriate firewalls.
- Follow a strong information security policy, including training employees in security awareness and testing incident response plans.
Compliance with the full PCI-DSS standard, which is becoming an absolute requirement for video providers, provides customers with confidence and further differentiates Envysion Video from its competitors.