Additional Câ€¢CURE 9000 key features include:
- Distributed architecture that supports organizational/infrastructure growth
- Ability to easily drag and drop cameras icons for powerful integration with digital video management systems such as American Dynamics Intellex
- Dynamic views that provide a tailored display of activities and screens
- Advanced graphical maps to virtually control security objects
- Intuitive installation capabilities that let users upgrade remote systems from a central server virtually eliminate painstaking, system-wide upgrades
- Robust Software House integration platform that allows third party developers to create powerful applications
Câ€¢CURE 9000 joins the highly-regarded family of Câ€¢CURE software solutions, including the popular Câ€¢CURE 800/8000 and works with the entire suite of Software House iSTAR controllers, including the new iSTAR eX four-door encrypted controller.
More than 6,000 customers, and nearly 70 percent of the companies listed on the Fortune 100, already use Software House branded solutions to help solve their most complex business operation challenges.