LOUISVILLE, Ky., March 21, 2007 â€“ Honeywell today announced the launch of WIN-PAK SE with VISTA integration, a single interface that combines access control and video with intrusion. The software can control and manage employee or customer access to designated or restricted areas in many types of facilities and businesses.
"WIN-PAK SE with VISTA integration is the next generation of the WIN-PAK platform," said John Smith, marketing manager for Honeywell Access Systems. "It combines industry-leading security products into a powerful, comprehensive security solution for customers."
WIN-PAK SE allows users to manage three separate systems through a single easy-to-use software interface, which not only saves time and money, but also improves the level of security by eliminating user code sharing.
Benefits of the integrated WIN-PAK SE with VISTA system include:
- Fast and easy setup. A step-by-step installation wizard makes setup quick and easy.
- Enhanced intrusion function. Adding WIN-PAK SE to an existing VISTA installation allows users to take advantage of added features such as an on-screen virtual keypad, and real-time event and alarm reporting.
- Increased system security for customers. The integration of Honeywell's Rapid Eye Multi-Media Series digital video recorder extends data storage space and facilitates easy identification, retrieval and playback of events and alarms.
- Greater sales opportunities for dealers. Because it provides a three-in-one solution, dealers are able to offer end users substantial enhancements to existing systems or significantly improve the operation of new security systems by reducing training and labor.
- Incremental revenue advantages. The new WIN-PAK SE software provides dealers the opportunity to add digital video or intrusion functionality to existing access installations as customer needs change, creating additional revenue and increased customer retention.
"It takes a unique software interface to effectively harness the power of our high-end VISTA panels," said Joseph J. Crowley, product marketing manager for commercial products, Honeywell. "WIN-PAK SE with VISTA integration delivers this power in a big way. By tying together Honeywell's premier products of access, intrusion and video, it offers a versatile solution that meets customer needs of today without sacrificing the needs of tomorrow."
WIN-PAK SE with VISTA integration is ideal for areas such as office buildings, employee and delivery doors, pharmacies, liquor stores, day care facilities, warehouses, restaurants and hospitals.
Honeywell will demonstrate WIN-PAK SE with VISTA at ISC West 2007 at booth #15025. For more information, contact your local sales representative or visit www.honeywellaccess.com.