* Activity Reports. BAS 2.0 supports logging of all user and system activities. Activity logs can be viewed as online reports or exported to a .csv file.
* Customizable Interface to Match Corporate Branding and "Look and Feel." With BAS 2.0, system integrators, VARs, or end users can tailor the "look and feel" of the video platform user interface, incorporate corporate colors, logos and other branding, and even switch languages.
* Extended Event-Driven Actions. Administrators can program custom actions to automatically execute based on various triggers such as a change of state in the system. For example, with BAS 2.0 they can configure the system to send emails messages, start an archive and send instant alerts when a change occurs. When used with BroadWare Command Servers (BCS), pre-defined views can be pushed to certain users when there is a change in the system.
* Automatic Event Notification. Operators can receive automatic emails or instant alerts when an event that needs their attention occurs. When used with the BCS, video can be automatically displayed in response to pre-defined events. These events can be triggered by other applications, such as access control, fire systems, outdoor motion detectors or radar systems.
* Enhanced Interoperability with Other BroadWare Components. BAS 2.0 can manage multiple BroadWare Command Servers (BCS), BroadWare Media Transcoders (BMT), and BroadWare Media Servers (BMS). Alternately, the BAS, BMS and BCS software can run on the same server, eliminating the need for separate devices and streamlining management further.
For additional information, visit www.BroadWare.com/Products/bas.jsp.