Boon Edam's Speedlane 2048 optical turnstiles will once again appear at the entrance to the ISC West tradeshow.
Photo credit: Boon Edam
For the second year in a row, Boon Edam Inc. will be the exclusive optical turnstile sponsor for the ISC West security tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV, April 2-4. Thirty of Boon Edam's Speedlane 2048 optical turnstile lanes will be installed at the main entrances to the show floor at the Sands Expo & Convention Center. More than 26,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the show.
Providing high security in a stylish, low-profile unit, the Speedlane 2048 features:
- 48-beam matrix detection technology by PathMinder
- Quarter-inch tailgate detection
- Beams at three heights to prevent crawl-through
- Discerns carried objects, wheelchairs, guide dogs and more, ensuring negligible false alarm rate
- Effortlessly handles 35 people per minute
Boon Edam Inc. offers barrier and barrier-free optical turnstiles with security levels ranging from low to maximum security.
The company's comprehensive product range includes Manual and Automatic Revolving Doors, Security Doors and Portals, Waist High and Full Height Turnstiles, Pedestrian Security Lanes, and High Impact Vehicle Barriers. For more information on any of these products, please visit Boon Edam Inc. at ISC West booth number 21087.