Orlando, FL -- In an effort to provide systems integrators, architects and engineers, industry consultants and users with the latest information, Checkpoint Systems, Inc., has released an updated Access Control Support CD offering a single source support for information on Checkpointâ€™s broad range of access control solutions. The library of information, presented with a simple structured directory GUI, is available free to qualified industry professionals.
This comprehensive and informative CD is designed to help Checkpoint integrators free up their time from labor intensive research allowing them to devote their valuable time supporting their growing base of end-users. The detailed information is organized in an easy to access fashion and clearly illustrates the value proposition of the Checkpoint portfolio.
â€œMaintaining customer satisfaction and sustaining a proactive approach to customer relations is paramount within our organization and we are always looking for ways to further improve our efforts,â€ said Andy Lowen, National Product Marketing, Access Control Products Group at Checkpoint Systems, Inc. â€œOur new Info CD includes volumes of detailed information on our access control solutions to keep our customers informed on the latest developments and technologies available to them from Checkpoint and our partners.â€
Adding to last yearâ€™s release, this CD includes information on the following products and topics:
- Expanded set of Checkpoint AC-1208 and enclosure drawings
- Current Pinnacleâ„¢ and LANLinkâ„¢ datasheets;
- Complete new set of Pinnacle v4.0 and 32-bit controller manuals;
- New Pinnacle v4.0 Architects and Engineers (A&E) document;
- STOPwareâ€™s PassagePoint Visitor Management Software datasheet and support material;
- NEC datasheet and support material;
- Panasonic Iris Scan data sheet and support material;
- Reader information from AWID, HID and Sentex;
- Printer information from Fargo and Eltron;
- UL 294 coverage information;
- 2005 Checkpoint press releases, application stories and trade show panels and graphics.
Pinnacle v4.0 and the companyâ€™s 32-bit LANLink Controller line including the AC-1200 and LANLink series accommodate a wide range of access control applications, supporting the unique needs of corporate campuses, schools and universities, health care facilities, government offices, industrial locations and multi-tenant environments.