North America Video, one of the security industry's leading systems integrators, is now offering a line of 24VAC power supplies marketed under the company's name. The new power supply line includes eight models designed to provide power for locations with 4 to 16 cameras. All of the new units feature "Smartfuses" that automatically reset once the overload condition ceases.
"We decided to offer private branded products that incorporate the features and performance characteristics that provide our clients with cost-efficient solutions," said Cynthia Freschi, president, North American Video. "Our new 124VAC Power Supplies is the first line of products to be marketed under the North American Video brand."
The eight new power supplies from North American Video feature self-resetting "Smartfuses" that automatically reset once the power overload condition is resolved. In addition to eliminating the need to conventional glass fuses, the feature saves installers the time and expense of having to physically reset the units, which can typically be located at multiple remote camera sites in large CCTV systems.
North American Video's new line of power supplies includes the following
- NAV244 4-Camera Power Supply: 1.85A each output, 4A total power
- NAV248 8-Camera Power Supply: 1.85A each output, 4A total power
- NAV248-350 8-Camera Power Supply: 3A each output, 16A total power
- NAV248-600 8-Camera Power Supply: 3A each output, 20A total power
- NAV2416 16-Camera Power Supply: 1.85A each output, 7A total power
- NAV2416UL 16-Camera Power Supply: UL listed 1.85A, 7A total power
- NAV2416-350 16-Camera Power Supply: 3A each output, 16A total power
- NAV2416-600 16-Camera Power Supply: 3A output, 20A total power