DALLAS, TX -- Toshiba Security & Network Video, a business unit of Toshiba Digital Solutions Division, is expanding its newest generation of video surveillance equipment with the IK-6400A, a high-resolution video camera that harnesses the imaging power of day/night technology.
Key features of the new camera are:
- Day/Night Imaging - Color by Day and B&W at Night
- 10-Bit DSP technology
- Advanced 1/3-inch interlace CCD
- Low light sensitivity to 0.2Lux @F1.0
- Outstanding 50dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio for better digital recording
- Compact Dimensions allow for use with smaller, less expensive housings
- Razor-sharp 480 lines of horizontal resolution
- Backlight compensation and automatic shutter
- Autowhite balance from 2,500K to 10,000K
- 3 year warranty.
The IK-6400A is recommended as a solution for quality-sensitive, large-scale installations such as courthouses, casinos, hotels, government faculties and army bases.
For more information and the name of a local Toshiba Security & Network Video distributor, call 1-877-696-3822. Or visit www.cctv.toshiba.com.