Speco Technologies' HT-7715DNV camera offers controls inside the camera, uses built-in infrared LEDs, many features all in a weatherproof, color, day-and-night bullet camera format.
Amityville, NY -- How do you improve upon the industry's most successful camera story? Simple. You develop the HT-7715DNV and the HT-7815DNV (with user controls outside of the camera).
These color, weatherproof, day/night bullet cameras offers ultra high resolution and Exview Technology (from Sony) allows operation in complete darkness when coupled with our built-in IR LEDs. The cable is routed through the mount for added protection.
Speco Technologies has taken everything that made the original cameras great and added features such as:
- Split glass technology to eliminate reflections
- Non-condensing coatings and spot heaters to eliminate condensation
- User adjustable Lux settings to determine when to switch from color to B/W
- A video test connector to speed installations along
- Line-Lock "on/off" switching to work with all electrical systems
- Dual voltage operation to interface with a variety of equipment