HAI's newest wireless product family
HAI has announced that it will begin shipping a new suite of fully supervised wireless security products to compliment its award-winning Omni home control systems. The announcement was made at ISC East on Wednesday, Nov. 3.
The new wireless products include:
- 64 Zone Supervised Wireless Receiver
- 3 Zone Door/Window Transmitter that includes a mercury tilt switch for garage doors
- Quad Pet Immune Motion Detector that greatly reduces false alarms
- 4 Button Keyfob that can be programmed to control any HAI Omni feature, such as lights, temperatures, and macros, in addition to security
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector with Voice Alarm for added safety
- Panic/Alert Pendant that can trigger outgoing phone calls to up to 8 different numbers, an email notification, or video surveillance recording
"These products are a natural extension of our current line," explains HAI President Jay McLellan, "and like all of our products they offer the latest, most reliable technology at the most affordable price in the marketplace."
HAI's new supervised wireless security line will begin shipping first quarter 2005. Separately, HAI also announced availability of a wireless receiver supporting GE Security (a.k.a. ITI or Interlogix) and Caddx wireless transmitters.
All HAI products are sold through its worldwide network of Distribution Partners and installed by over 1000 trained dealers. For more information on HAI products, call 800-229-7256 or visit www.homeauto.com.