San Antonio Texas - ABMT Data Systems, a provider of central station automation for over two decades and a subsidiary of MDI Incorporated (NASDAQ: MDII), today announced that it has released the latest version of its Phoenix central station enterprise alarm automation software. The Phoenix solution is designed to empower the security industry to take advantage of powerful client/server computing to support the creation of enterprise-wide information systems for Central Station automation.
The latest version of Phoenix (x.4.1.1) offers the most robust monitoring technology platform available and provides maximized value for its customers by delivering the following enhancements to its pioneering solution:
- Critical Archive, Purging and Retrieval Capabilities
- Allows clients to easily archive, purge and retrieve their historical security information
- Site Level Processing
- Ability to combine signals from multiple panels into one event from a centralized console
- Enables users to copy or delete contact information to or from all panels from a site
- Advanced Search Menu for Alarm Processing
- Ability to cross reference and search the database for specified Records
- Auto Event Dropping
- Safeguards against an event, critical or non-critical, not being processed within 30 seconds of alarm notification
"Over the past two decades ABM has delivered and designed innovative and customer centric, central monitoring technology," stated Tim Rohrbach, Vice President of Technology for MDI Security Systems. "With our latest service pack release of Phoenix, we gathered specific product requirements from our customer base of top Fortune 500 companies, in order to continue delivering state-of-the-art software that meets their demanding challenges in responding to critical events in real-time."