FRESNO, Calif. -- DPS Telecom is offering 16 new network alarm monitoring products for 2005, giving network managers extensive choices for selecting the best alarm monitoring system for their needs.
DPS's flagship T/Mon alarm system has been significantly upgraded with new hardware and software. The NetGuardian RTU series is expanded with new light-capacity and heavy-duty SNMP/TL1 models.
"I'm proud of the work we've done, and you can expect more innovation from DPS in 2005," said DPS Telecom CEO Bob Berry. "Our expanded product line gives network managers wide choices for selecting the monitoring system that exactly fits their needs."
DPS's new product releases include:
- T/Mon NOC: the new hardware platform for the T/Mon Remote Alarm Monitoring System, the network alarm master that supports 25 protocols and hundreds of telecom devices.
This new platform features 2-6 times faster performance, faster SNMP and ASCII alarm processing, 110 AC power option and swappable external interface ports.
- T/Mon LT: perfect entry-level alarm system for SNMP. T/Mon LT polls up to 10 SNMP devices and 20 DPS Telecom RTUs.
- T/MonXM 4.5: new T/Mon software with over 20 improvements, including: remote access over LAN, dial-up and serial connection; improved synchronization of dual masters; multiuser security; remote device provisioning; online help; and more.
- New T/Mon Software Modules: secure Web-based remote access over HTTPS, plus support for Modbus devices, the new DPS Central Station Master, Larse and Badger 1200/1400 remotes, Badger/CentraLine 475 remotes and Harris DS5000 remotes.
- NetGuardian 216: light-duty RTU for SNMP, TL1, T/Mon NOC and T/Mon LT. Supports 16 discrete alarm inputs, 2 analog alarm inputs, 2 control relays, 1 terminal server port.
- NetGuardian 480: heavy-duty RTU for SNMP, TL1, T/Mon NOC and T/Mon LT. Supports 80 discrete alarm inputs and 2 control relays.
- NetGuardian Q8: NetGuardian variant providing integrated alarm SNMP alarm monitoring for Motorola Quantar radios.
- NetMediator T2S: protocol mediator converts TBOS alarms to SNMP traps. The NetMediator is also a high-capacity SNMP RTU, with support for 32 discrete alarm inputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 control relays.
- Building Status Unit II: wall-mount first-alert system provides visual and audible alarm notification.
- Critical Alarm Enunciator: wall-mount first-alert system monitors voltage alarms on VRLA and flooded system battery plants.
- Central Station Master: interface adapter connects Ademco FSK autodialers to LAN.