Clovis, CA -- Pelco has introduced the ExSite family of explosion-proof video security positioning systems. With ExSite, Pelco offers an innovative series of integrated positioning systems designed to meet stringent hazardous location requirements for North American and International markets.
ExSite not only combines a receiver, pan/tilt, and enclosure in a single, easy-to-install system, but also includes an Integrated Optics Package (IOP). The IOP features an auto-focus camera and lens module with programmable features and a day/night option. Together with ExSite's exclusive software and industry leading performance, they are ideal for a variety of applications within a wide range of extreme environments, including marine applications. Typical hazardous locations include such industries as oil refining, transport and storage, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and food production facilities.
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Enclosure with an Integrated Optics Package (IOP)
- Auto Focus, High-Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Package
- On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display
- Variable Speed Pan: 0.1 degrees to 40 degrees /second with Proportional Pan
- Tilt Range of +90 degrees to -90 degrees from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning, Patterns, Multiple Scan Modes
- Programmable for Inverted Operation
- Two-Year, Continuous-Duty Warranty
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction - Upright or Inverted Operation - Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Enclosure with an Integrated Optics Package (IOP) - Two Auto Focus, High-Resolution Integrated Optic Packages
- Day/Night, 80X Wide Dynamic Range, and Motion Detection
- Color 22X EXview HAD
- Pelco VC-UTP Video Converter
- Pelco FS85011 Fiber Optic Transmitter
- Pelco TXB Series Protocol Translator Boards
The ExSite Series are innovative integrated positioning systems that meet stringent explosion-proof requirements. The ExSite Series not only combine a receiver, pan/tilt, and enclosure in a single, easy-to-install system, but also includes an Integrated Optics Package (IOP). The Integrated Optics Package contains an auto-focus camera and lens module with programmable features. For a wide range of applications, the ExSite Series feature a choice of two different IOP cameras: a high-resolution camera with LowLight color technology and 22X zoom lens (22X optical, 10X digital), and a high-resolution day/night camera with a removable infrared cut filter and 23X zoom lens (23X optical, 10X digital).
The electro-polished 316L stainless steel construction makes the ExSite Series ideal for all kinds of environmental conditions including marine applications. The system has an absolute operating temperature range of -60 (C) to 60 degrees (C). Within two hours after power-up, the entire unit can de-ice and be operational from a temperature of -25 (C).
The ExSite Series include an optional window wiper. The wiper is completely integrated into the enclosure and does not interfere with the viewing range of the system. The wiper can be programmed to delay between wipes and to automatically shut off after a specified period. A built-in heater, window defroster/defogger, sun shroud, and blower are standard features on the ExSite Series. All units also include three auxiliary output relays that can be programmed for a variety of uses.