Pelco's ExSite explosion-proof video security system is design for hazardous location placement, with pan and tilt controls for video surveillance
Clovis, CA -- Pelco has introduced the ExSite family of explosion-proof video security positioning systems. With ExSite, Pelco offers an innovative series of integrated positioning systems designed to meet stringent hazardous location requirements for North American and International markets.
ExSite not only combines a receiver, pan/tilt, and enclosure in a single, easy-to-install system, but also includes an Integrated Optics Package (IOP). The IOP features an auto-focus camera and lens module with programmable features and a day/night option. Together with ExSite's exclusive software and industry leading performance, they are ideal for a variety of applications within a wide range of extreme environments, including marine applications. Typical hazardous locations include such industries as oil refining, transport and storage, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and food production facilities.
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Enclosure with an Integrated Optics Package (IOP)
- Auto Focus, High-Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Package
- On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display
- Variable Speed Pan: 0.1 degrees to 40 degrees /second with Proportional Pan
- Tilt Range of +90 degrees to -90 degrees from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning, Patterns, Multiple Scan Modes
- Programmable for Inverted Operation
- Two-Year, Continuous-Duty Warranty
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction - Upright or Inverted Operation - Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Enclosure with an Integrated Optics Package (IOP) - Two Auto Focus, High-Resolution Integrated Optic Packages
- Day/Night, 80X Wide Dynamic Range, and Motion Detection
- Color 22X EXview HAD
- Pelco VC-UTP Video Converter
- Pelco FS85011 Fiber Optic Transmitter
- Pelco TXB Series Protocol Translator Boards
The ExSite Series are innovative integrated positioning systems that meet stringent explosion-proof requirements. The ExSite Series not only combine a receiver, pan/tilt, and enclosure in a single, easy-to-install system, but also includes an Integrated Optics Package (IOP). The Integrated Optics Package contains an auto-focus camera and lens module with programmable features. For a wide range of applications, the ExSite Series feature a choice of two different IOP cameras: a high-resolution camera with LowLight color technology and 22X zoom lens (22X optical, 10X digital), and a high-resolution day/night camera with a removable infrared cut filter and 23X zoom lens (23X optical, 10X digital).
The electro-polished 316L stainless steel construction makes the ExSite Series ideal for all kinds of environmental conditions including marine applications. The system has an absolute operating temperature range of -60 (C) to 60 degrees (C). Within two hours after power-up, the entire unit can de-ice and be operational from a temperature of -25 (C).
The ExSite Series include an optional window wiper. The wiper is completely integrated into the enclosure and does not interfere with the viewing range of the system. The wiper can be programmed to delay between wipes and to automatically shut off after a specified period. A built-in heater, window defroster/defogger, sun shroud, and blower are standard features on the ExSite Series. All units also include three auxiliary output relays that can be programmed for a variety of uses.
The ExSite Series variable pan and tilt speeds range from 0.1 to 40 degrees per second in manual pan, tilt, and preset mode. The ExSite Series is capable of 360 degrees of continuous pan rotation. The tilt range allows for horizontal viewing of -90 to +90 degrees. There are 80 preset positions with a preset accuracy of ±0.1 degree. The systems are available with an input voltage of 24 VAC or with a power source of 100-240 VAC. The ExSite Series also have a power-up recovery mode that allows the user to specify what operation the system will resume whenever the power is cycled. ExSite Series feature built-in system memory in the power module to store camera and location-specific pan/tilt settings, including labels, presets, patterns, and zones. These settings are automatically downloaded if a new pan and tilt body is installed.
IP66 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Integral Multi-Protocol Receiver/Driver - 360 degrees Continuous Pan Rotation, Tilt Range ±90 degrees - Quick and Easy Installation - Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust - Two-Year Continuous-Duty Warranty - Upright or Inverted Installation
- Programmable Power-up Mode - Programmable Park - Sun Shroud, Heater/Window Defroster, and Blower All Standard - 80 Presets with Custom Camera Settings and Labels - ±0.1 degrees Preset Accuracy - Multilanguage Menus (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czechoslovakian) - On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display - Password Protection - Eight Zones (programmable in size) Can Be Labeled with up to 20 Characters Each or Set to Output Blank Video - Programmable Locations of Labels and On-Screen Displays - Seven Alarm Inputs - Three Relay Outputs - Action on Alarm - Alarms can be individually programmed for three priority levels, to initiate a stored pattern, or to go to an associated preset when received - Resume After Alarm ' Allows the pan/tilt to return to a previously programmed state after alarm acknowledgement or to its previous position before alarm - Patterns - Up to four, on-screen, user-defined programmable patterns. Includes pan, tilt zoom, and preset functions - Proportional Pan/Tilt - Continually decreases pan and tilt speeds in proportion to depth of zoom - Variable Scan Speed - Scan speed can be programmable between 1-40 degrees/sec - Programmable Limit Stops for Auto/Random/Frame Scan Modes - Auto-sensing Protocol (Coaxitron, RS-422 P and D); Accepts Competitive Control Protocol with Optional Translator Card - Built-in Menu System for Setup of Programmable Functions
- Auto Focus with Manual Override - Auto Iris with Manual Override - Programmable Settings - AC Line Lock - NTSC/PAL
- Input Voltage: 24 VAC or 100-240 VAC - Input Voltage Range: ±10 percent - Power Consumption Maximum: 60 watts (120 VA) per system - Heater and Defroster are microprocessor controlled - Electrical Connections: 6-foot pigtail wire harness with connections for power, video, data control, alarm inputs, and auxiliary outputs
- Pan Movement 360 degrees Continuous pan rotation - Vertical Tilt Unobstructed +90 degrees to -90 degrees - Variable Pan/Tilt Speed
- Pan 0.1 degrees to 40 degrees /sec variable-speed operation
- Tilt 0.1 degrees to 40 degrees /sec variable-speed operation - Preset Speeds
- Pan 40 degrees /sec
- Tilt 40 degrees /sec