Washington, D.C. – GovSec Expo – April 3, 2012 – American Science and Engineering, Inc., a leading worldwide supplier of innovative X-ray detection solutions, introduces today
ASE Learn, a web-based training tool that enhances AS&E's training programs to create a comprehensive, cost-effective, and flexible training solution for cargo, parcel, and vehicle inspection systems. ASE Learn is available for demonstration at AS&E's GovSec Expo booth #2709.
"We are committed to supporting our customers with convenient and comprehensive training technologies to complement the ease-of-use of our X-ray inspection systems," said Anthony Fabiano, AS&E's President and CEO. "Our new web-based training tool, ASE Learn, goes beyond the basics by providing system operators with educational resources that are accessible anytime and anywhere. ASE Learn is an essential tool that enhances an operator's performance in their critical missions to protect ports, borders, checkpoints, critical infrastructure, and high threat facilities."
ASE Learn provides customers with:
• Web-based Training: Virtual instructor-led training and simulation modules delivered through a learning management system. All training modules are accessible anywhere and anytime via the internet in a Web-Based Training (WBT) platform which is both modular and self-paced.
• Pre-Evaluation: ASE Learn creates a customized learning plan based on prerequisite modules which minimizes unnecessary time spent on evaluation of trainee skills.
• Centralized, Automated Administration: Automatic record maintenance and scheduling, with calendars, catalogs, email notifications, preconfigured and customizable progress reports, and access to online exams and certification.
• Customization: Ability to include customer's training materials and to customize the online platform.
• Reference Library: Library of modules available at all times for reference or refresher training, to increase retention of training materials.
More information about ASE Learn can be found at www.as-e.com/aselearn.