CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, June 5, 2012 — Stop by the NSCA Zone (Booth C11536) on the InfoComm show floor to help kick-off NSCA’s 30th year celebration! The Zone will be the place to be to meet with the leading integrators, industry supporters, and NSCA leadership and staff. Network with industry peers during a variety of receptions and sign up for show-only specials for the 2013 NSCA Business & Leadership Conference.
Daily in NSCA Booth #C11536
• Participate in the Labor Installation Standard survey – this important member benefit provides integrators with helpful data for bidding on projects and competing to win jobs. The new survey will produce an updated list of labor standards most commonly utilized by systems integrators. This pre-survey works evaluates the main categories and each task associated with the category in order to accurately detail the work and systems utilized today. Those who complete the survey will be eligible to win a 42” LCD TV.
• Discover NSCA benefits – take advantage of NSCA’s Essentials of Systems Integration™ and don’t waste time or money searching for common documents, contracts, guidelines and information all housed in one convenient on-line resource; discuss policy and regulatory issues affecting your business and critical to the upcoming election this fall; review research on new markets and technologies to advance your business objectives; visit with representatives from our new member benefit partners – Future Systems (payroll systems) and Prospera (HR assistance).
• Enjoy a free cup of Starbucks coffee (while supplies last!)
• Win 1 of 3 - 40” LCD TV’s
• Meet with your customers and enjoy meeting space on the show floor.
Additionally, on Wednesday and Thursday only, pick up your drink ticket to Thursday’s Member Appreciation Reception, as well as your ticket to the Drunk Unkles concert Thursday night at Gilley’s Saloon in Treasure Island.
Events in NSCA Booth #C11536
Wednesday, June 13
3 – 4 p.m.
Join NSCA and the Women in AV (WAVE) for an informal networking reception sponsored by FSR. Congratulate the recipients of the mentoring service award in addition to supporting a local charity, the Southern Nevada Children First organization.
4 – 5 p.m.
Have you attended or want to attend the 2013 Business & Leadership Conference? Reconnect with your peers and receive show-only discounted rates on the 2013 conference to be held February 21-23 in Phoenix, Arizona. NSCA is celebrating the 15th year of this industry-only business conference and is proud to recognize the sponsors and leaders who make this event possible.
Thursday, June 14
3 – 5 p.m.
NSCA will begin its year long celebration of its 30th year starting during the Member Appreciation Reception, which the honored guests are NSCA members. The low-voltage industry’s up-and-coming Movers & Shakers, along with the Lifetime Achievement Award winner will be honored during this informal gathering on the show floor. Members can enjoy refreshments during the reception by picking up drink tickets during booth hours on June 13 and 14. The reception is sponsored by Bosch Communications, Lowell Manufacturing and Shure, Inc.
Additional information on NSCA at InfoComm can be found at www.NSCAatInfoComm.org.