- The Future of Customer-Centric Analytics: Big Data Delivering Big Results: Voice of the Customer (VoC) is evolving and impacting key industry trends, such as Big Data, the rise of the social customer, and managing customer risk. In this session, attendees will learn about these new market directions and how to leverage teams in these exciting, new areas.
- Workforce Optimization Governance Structure and Center of Excellence: In this presentation, attendees will learn how organizations are using key ingredients such as “governance structure” and “center of excellence” in their WFO approach to successfully achieve positive outcomes and business transformation, to the delight of management and customers.
- Working Magic in Back-Office Change Management: Members of Verint’s Back-office Customer Advisory Council share “magical” best practices for transforming operations and behaviors in a back-office workforce optimization initiative. Attendees will hear perspectives that can be added to their own initiatives in an interactive question-and-answer period.
- Retail Banking Panel: Branch Operations Perspectives: In this interactive discussion, a panel of experts discusses best-practice examples for retail banking, tools and technologies for branch optimization, and responses to multi-channel and regulatory challenges.
- Customer Service Meets the Mario: Game On!: Attendees will hear how one of the world’s foremost insurers is using gamification to raise employee performance and deliver better customer service by making applications more fun and engaging. The session will also outline how to introduce game mechanics within Impact 360 to support gamification programs.
Pre-Conference Workshops, Ask the Experts, Technology Showcase and More
Other activities taking part during Driving Innovation include pre-conference workshops to provide hands-on experience and training. These sessions are organized into tracks that focus on industry best practices and/or features in the Impact 360® solutions. Advanced registration is required.
Back by popular demand, the event will feature its one-on-one “Ask the Experts” breakouts. These complimentary technical sessions provide a venue that enables customers to meet individually with Verint product experts to address questions specific to their organizations’ use of Verint solutions.
Attendees also are invited to engage during Driving Innovation’s Technology Showcase. This interactive evening social event provides the perfect venue to “test drive” new and advanced solutions, meet face-to-face with technical experts, and exchange ideas with other organizations, as well as Verint partners. Among this year’s sponsoring organizations are such companies as Echopass, SAP UK Limited, InContact, IBM and Infor.
Further, attendees can have an active voice throughout the event and year via the Verint Online Community, which provides an environment for collaborating and interacting with peers across a variety of topics. Customers can join the program to stay in touch with peers long after the event is over, as well as create individual blogs and join group discussions.
New for 2013 are Coffee Talk sessions, a series of roundtable-style discussions designed to create a highly interactive, collaborative environment for participants to explore creative practices on topics including Enterprise Strategy, Branch, Back Office, Workforce Optimization, Technology Trends and Voice of the Customer.
Attendees are encouraged to share their thoughts and takeaways during the conference by contributing to Verint’s Twitter feed using #Verint13.