MELVILLE, N.Y.-- May 23, 2013 -- (BUSINESS WIRE)--Verint Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced event highlights leading into its 17th annual Driving Innovation™ global user conference, which takes place June 3-6 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, Maryland.
In front of a record global audience, Verint will demonstrate how companies are deploying Workforce Optimization (WFO) and Voice of the Customer (VoC) Analytics™ solutions to drive operational excellence, including the latest applications in entirely new ways. Driving Innovation is uniquely hosted by and for customers of Verint solutions, with end users playing a central role in sharing their successes and tips. It offers attendees a dynamic environment that includes breakout sessions, industry and motivational speakers, hands-on learning, social and other interactive activities. This year’s conference program will take an in-depth look at the evolution of contact center, branch, back-office, customer experience and financial compliance operations and corresponding technology solutions.
The event also will highlight winning strategies to help global organizations use the voice of the customer to drive operational excellence and address timely market trends and themes. Additional topics will include the transformative power of big data, how leveraging VoC analytics helps support compliance requirements and reduce fraud, and the productivity gains that can be achieved through gamification, for example.
Informative Keynotes, Tracks and Customer-Led Sessions
Nine interactive tracks will explore industry trends, business application and execution, as well as solution-specific sessions. Customer presenters will share their expertise and real-world business cases using Verint solutions to help attendees gain new perspectives, solve problems, and learn best practice tips and techniques.
Driving Innovation 2013 will feature two keynote sessions:
Elite military pilots from the Afterburner team will present on “A Fighter Pilot’s Secret to Business Success.” In this high-energy presentation, the Afterburner pilots will blend combat experience with business acumen in its proven Flawless Execution methodology. Discover the dynamic and powerful process used by highly-trained, highly-skilled military teams around the world to execute missions when the stakes are high and failure is not an option. The techniques provided in this fast-paced session can help you and your organization achieve victory in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Also joining the keynote lineup is Harley Manning, vice president and research director, Forrester Research, Inc. He’ll present concepts from the book he co-authored: Outside In: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business. This engaging presentation will offer a fresh approach to the art of delivering an outstanding customer experience as Manning shares perspectives and anecdotes about how putting customers first—or not putting customers first—can impact business.
A full series of sessions presented by Verint thought leaders and customers will explore topics such as:
- The Future of Customer-Centric Analytics: Big Data Delivering Big Results: Voice of the Customer (VoC) is evolving and impacting key industry trends, such as Big Data, the rise of the social customer, and managing customer risk. In this session, attendees will learn about these new market directions and how to leverage teams in these exciting, new areas.
- Workforce Optimization Governance Structure and Center of Excellence: In this presentation, attendees will learn how organizations are using key ingredients such as “governance structure” and “center of excellence” in their WFO approach to successfully achieve positive outcomes and business transformation, to the delight of management and customers.
- Working Magic in Back-Office Change Management: Members of Verint’s Back-office Customer Advisory Council share “magical” best practices for transforming operations and behaviors in a back-office workforce optimization initiative. Attendees will hear perspectives that can be added to their own initiatives in an interactive question-and-answer period.
- Retail Banking Panel: Branch Operations Perspectives: In this interactive discussion, a panel of experts discusses best-practice examples for retail banking, tools and technologies for branch optimization, and responses to multi-channel and regulatory challenges.
- Customer Service Meets the Mario: Game On!: Attendees will hear how one of the world’s foremost insurers is using gamification to raise employee performance and deliver better customer service by making applications more fun and engaging. The session will also outline how to introduce game mechanics within Impact 360 to support gamification programs.
Pre-Conference Workshops, Ask the Experts, Technology Showcase and More
Other activities taking part during Driving Innovation include pre-conference workshops to provide hands-on experience and training. These sessions are organized into tracks that focus on industry best practices and/or features in the Impact 360® solutions. Advanced registration is required.
Back by popular demand, the event will feature its one-on-one “Ask the Experts” breakouts. These complimentary technical sessions provide a venue that enables customers to meet individually with Verint product experts to address questions specific to their organizations’ use of Verint solutions.
Attendees also are invited to engage during Driving Innovation’s Technology Showcase. This interactive evening social event provides the perfect venue to “test drive” new and advanced solutions, meet face-to-face with technical experts, and exchange ideas with other organizations, as well as Verint partners. Among this year’s sponsoring organizations are such companies as Echopass, SAP UK Limited, InContact, IBM and Infor.
Further, attendees can have an active voice throughout the event and year via the Verint Online Community, which provides an environment for collaborating and interacting with peers across a variety of topics. Customers can join the program to stay in touch with peers long after the event is over, as well as create individual blogs and join group discussions.
New for 2013 are Coffee Talk sessions, a series of roundtable-style discussions designed to create a highly interactive, collaborative environment for participants to explore creative practices on topics including Enterprise Strategy, Branch, Back Office, Workforce Optimization, Technology Trends and Voice of the Customer.
Attendees are encouraged to share their thoughts and takeaways during the conference by contributing to Verint’s Twitter feed using #Verint13.