- Interfaces with residential security and functions, providing full access to home, office and yacht security features and functions.
- Facial and voice recognition of both driver and passenger allows the owner to view, in real-time, the interior of the car and its occupants from anywhere in the world. Camera views outside of the car recognize and record other vehicle license plates.
- Remote notification includes images and time/date stamps, of anyone other than those authorized to have unrestricted access.
- Remote 1 or 2-way visual communication through a secure tablet, remote 2-way voice communication and remote door latch and unlatch by way of Internet, as well as barcode through license plate/back-up camera
- Remote trunk unlatch
- Remote engine starting and stopping by way of Internet, activation and deactivation through facial recognition
- Onboard Diagnostics, Global Positioning (GPS) & Radar Detection
SAFE Cars have two graphic user interfaces (GUI), onboard and remote. The onboard GUI
utilizes a secure tablet which is deployed from the dash when activated by the biometric palm
reader in the center console.
"This partnership forged between SAFE and FST21 represents technology at its best," says Lana Corbi, Executive Vice President of SAFE. "Incorporating FST21 technology into our own allows us to deliver more than either of us can do alone. Together, we're even greater than the sum of our parts."
"The Safe Car is such an innovative offering, both in terms of security and sophistication," says Major General Aharon Zeevi Farkash, CEO of FST21. "The unveiling of the first one from SAFE, the Ferrari Testarossa, is testament to the groundbreaking solutions that FST21 offers. We're thrilled to partner with SAFE and play an integral part in bringing the cutting-edge SAFE Car to market."
"SAFE has been most impressed with the advanced features offered by FST21, as well as the reliability and flexibility of the product," Al Corbi adds. "These are essential elements for SAFE as each car is custom-designed for our clients’ needs to an exacting degree. Customer service is another essential element that makes FST21 stand out above their competitors. Their exceptional vision, patience and expertise during the R&D phase of this process has been exemplary."
All the identification, voice and car control in the SAFE Car is accomplished via FST21's SafeRise In-Motion Identification technology. This FST21 luxury car kit will be sold exclusively by SAFE. And, the SAFE Car design is not manufacture-specific and can be custom-designed by SAFE to be compatible with virtually all vehicle makes and models. SAFE will exclusively customize, manufacture and install the SAFE Car features.
Car aficionados usually experience love at first sight when purchasing their new rides, so SAFE has produced a SAFE Car video, "Good Decisions" which can be viewed at
It will allow potential owners to take the SAFE Car for a test drive and get up close and personal with all its cutting edge safety and security features.