Boca Raton, Fla., Aug. 6, 2013 – Red Hawk Fire & Security, a leader in fire, life safety and security services, announced today the launch of its redesigned website www.redhawkus.com. Part of a continued effort to develop a more robust web presence, the new site highlights Red Hawk’s team of industry veterans, while improving the overall user experience for visitors to the site. It offers an uncluttered layout and intuitive navigation, a host of customer resources, company data and a wealth of fire, security and life safety information for our commercial customers and industry supporters.
“Experience matters to businesses when they decide which company to trust with their fire, life safety and security services. The new Red Hawk Fire & Security website is an important way to communicate the power our team’s expertise brings to commercial customers in financial services, government, healthcare, education and retail,” said Dean Seavers, Red Hawk President and CEO.
A few features of the new site include:
• Enhanced navigation to guide visitors to specific solutions such as fire detection & suppression, security systems & services, monitoring and managed services.
• A newly created social media presence including a Red Hawk blog, Linked In profile, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
• A Contact Us page devoted to helping visitors find the nearest Red Hawk location or customer service contact.
• A map showing Red Hawk’s national footprint including district offices with associated addresses and phone numbers.
• A careers section with a link to jobs at Red Hawk Fire & Security.
The new site has a streamlined design with easily identifiable icons that direct visitors to specific information for securing businesses as well as the solutions and expertise Red Hawk Fire & Security delivers.
An industry leader with over 1,400 employees, Red Hawk currently serves more than 50,000 companies and institutions by leveraging their collective expertise in fire detection, suppression, certified systems inspection and testing, evacuation and mass notification systems, advanced security system integration, remote interactive video, ATM placement and maintenance, enterprise access control and cloud based video storage and retrieval, among others.
The launch of the redesigned site is the next step in rebranding efforts as Red Hawk continues to strengthen relationships with customers following the purchase last year of the U.S. fire and security operations of UTC by Comvest Investment Partners.