In addition, the Digital Life team has invested significant time and resources to achieve 100 percent quality operator training. Across the industry, there are approximately 2,700 companies or central stations in the United States, which communicate and interact with law enforcement and fire and emergency services agencies. Of this group, fewer than one hundred fifty central stations have achieved the “CSAA Five Diamond Certified” status.
Customers can choose from two base plans: Simple Security, which is our basic home security package; or Smart Security which includes enhanced security features and the option to add home automation. For a limited time, customers who sign up for AT&T Digital Life will receive $100 instant savings on Digital Life equipment at the time of purchase.
• Simple Security: Includes 24/7 home monitoring, 24-hour battery backup, a wireless keypad, keychain remote, recessed sensors and an indoor siren for $29.99 a month plus $149.99 for equipment.
• Smart Security: Includes the benefits of Simple Security plus a choice of three of the following features: motion sensor, carbon monoxide sensor, glass break sensor, smoke sensor or takeover kit. Smart Security begins at $39.99 a month plus $249.99 for equipment.
Customers who select Smart Security can add these automation packages:
• Camera Package: View live video from inside and outside of the home for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment.
• Energy Package: Control appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment.
• Door Package: Allow a pet sitter or repairman into your home remotely with automated door locks, or check to see whether your garage door is open or closed for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment.
• Water Detection Package: Detect water leaks before damage occurs for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment.
• Water Control Package: Detect leaks and shut off water at the main water source for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment.
Experience Digital Life
Digital Life offers a simple purchasing process with several options. Digital Life will be sold and demonstrated in over 920 company owned retail stores in 39 markets. You can also learn and buy atatt.com/digitallife, call 855-288-2727 or schedule an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.
To learn more about Digital Life availability, visit www.att.com/digitallife.