Event sponsors were Alarm.com, Altronix Corporation, AXIS Communications, COPS Monitoring, Ditek, HID Global, Honeywell, LRG Marketing Communications, Pelco (by Schneider Electric), and Safety Technology International, Inc. The T-shirt sponsor was DMP, Qolsys provided the pasta feed, Bolide sponsored the race banner, Monitronics the bracelets, Brivo the half way mark water table, Samsung the race bibs, and the bag insert sponsor was PSA Security Network. SIA was the official Association sponsor for the second year in a row.
Freeman, contractor of services to ISC West and its exhibitors, waived staff costs and fees for using audio-visual equipment during the 5K race and the awards ceremony, and Starbucks generously donated coffee to complement the post-race refreshments and food.
Race winners in various age categories included:
- MALE AGE GROUP: 20 – 30: Nate Wysk in 19:17
- FEMALE AGE GROUP: 20 – 30: Cathy Hartwell 23:28
- MALE AGE GROUP: 31 – 40: Adam Stroud in 18:49
- FEMALE AGE GROUP: 31 – 40: Morgan Pasnon in 25:55
- MALE AGE GROUP: 41 – 50: Chris Palos in 18:18
- FEMALE AGE GROUP: 41 – 50: Karen Salerno in 22:23
- MALE AGE GROUP: 51+: John Donegan in 19:58
- FEMALE AGE GROUP: 51+: Kathryn Rose in 24:53
For more information on Security 5K / Mission 500 Race, contact George Fletcher at email@example.com, or call 305-321-3193.