Theia’s SL183 1.8-3mm lens.
Photo credit: (Photo courtesy Theia Technologies)
Theia Technologies’ extended its family of unique, distortion-corrected megapixel lenses with the new SL183 providing:
• 115° to 77° HFOV with 1.8 - 3mm varifocal range
• No barrel distortion with Theia’s patented Linear Optical Technology®
• Full 5 megapixel resolution
• IR correction for Day/Night cameras
• Compact - at 49.5mm fits in most mini-domes
• CS-mount for 1/3”, 1/2.7” HD, 1/2.5”, and 1/2” imagers
• Manual and DC auto-iris versions
Theia’s family of ultra wide lenses uses patented technology to provide an ultra wide field of view while correcting barrel distortion optically without software. The ultra wide field of view enables coverage of a wide area with fewer cameras. Visit
www.theiatech.com/products.php?lens=SL183 to learn more.