SDC’s award winning QUIET DUOTM LR100 Series is constantly expanding to include more brands and models. The latest expansion to the lineup includes Adams Rite and Falcon IR models and will soon include additional Precision Hardware models.
In addition to multi-brand and model retrofit kits, SDC strives to provide detailed installation instructions for each brand with installation videos as visual aid.
With only 450mA inrush, the UL approved QUIET DUOTM ELR Series field retrofit kit provides simultaneous electric latch retraction and dogging with automatic retriggering for many brands mechanical exit devices. They eliminate costly exit device replacement while providing access control and , in most cases, sustained dogging for sustained push-pull application. The QUIET DUOTM utilizes low-current motorized operation compared to high-inrush solenoids. Latch and pushpad status are optional.
The available factory installation is UL Listed for fire rated and non-fire rated exit devices, and the field kit is UL Classified.
- Eliminates need for costly replacement of existing exit device
- Significantly less labor and costs compared to competitive retrofit kits
- Eliminates need for costly power supplies with high inrush circuitry. Compatible with UL Listed Access Control Power Supply
- Only 1 Amp power supply required for up to 2 exit devices
- Low current enables longer wire runs with smaller gauge wire
- No door sequencers required for pairs of manual doors
- Installs in Von Duprin non-fire rated panic device without removing from the door