Fluidmesh Networks, a leader in wireless IP backbone systems, is pleased to announce the release of its new Firmware 6.0.5, for the FM1100 MITO and the FM3100 MITO series. Features of the new version include an even more robust wireless protocol that will strongly improve network performances in high interference areas.
The new firmware is now available to download for FREE on www.fluidmesh.com.
Other exciting new features:
- Firmware 6.05 supports 5MHz and 10MHz channel widths for ALL frequency carriers.
- The configuration of Fluidmesh units can now be done with a single reboot. The configuration process now allows you to preview your changes before applying them.
- The addition of the Ping Softdog. Units will reboot automatically in the case of ping failures towards a set of target IP addresses.
- A Status Web page now reports the current status of the Ethernet port of the unit.
- The AES algorithm can now support time-varying initialization vectors. For more information, please download the release notes Version 6.0.5 on the Fluidmesh website.
"New product innovations from Fluidmesh allow us to offer our customers the very latest in wireless systems while also giving them a flexible and cost effective wireless solution," notes Cosimo Malesci, co-founder and vice president of Fluidmesh.