Plustek' new VS 540i video encoder.
Photo credit: (Photo courtesy Plustek)
Embedded edge video encoder built for tough environments
VS540i is Plustek’s ONVIF compatible video encoder that converts analog CCTV to high quality IP based video for network accessibility.
A built-in web based interface is used for easy setup and configuration, designed to access directly to the device through internet browser with various privileges.
Encoding at the Edge supports up to four onsite CCTV converting at the same time. Simultaneous dual streams of H.264 and Motion JPEG provides flexibility for video management software (VMS) control, such as Milestone Systems.
- ONVIF compliant video encoder
- H.264, MJPEG
- 30/25 fps (NTSC/PAL) at full D1 (704x480/704x576)
- Simultaneous dual streams in H.264 and MJPEG
- RS485 for PTZ (Pelco-D/P)
- Support up to 4 analog composite video BNC inputs
- Power consumption max. 8w
- Working temperature from -4°~149°F
- Built-in web interface for direct access