The latest version of the HeiTel video-wall software CamControl MV (MultiView) offers visual and audible signalling of video motion alarms in a separate motion event monitor. A detailed list of events and all relevant video sequences, like pre-alarm images, live video images and alarm images are displayed in this motion event monitor. This feature is particularly interesting for the monitoring of bank foyers and generally for all applications in which the entrance and exit areas are monitored, e.g. casinos, hotels, retail shops, company buildings. To support all functions you have to install the latest receiver software and the latest HeiTel device firmware.
The cost-free upgrade is available in the HeiTel Partner Forum.
A demo version of CamControl MV is available on www.heitel.com.
The new features of the HeiTel CamControl MV software optimise the signalling and analysis of video motion alarms detected by VideoGateways:
- Visual and audible signalling of “video motion alarms” in a separate “Motion event monitor”
- Freely definable positions for the event image, the pre-event video sequence, and the live stream
- Display of time stamp, VideoGateway name and camera information
- Manual or auto confirmation of the alarm event in the Motion event monitor window
- List of motion events for simultaneous or unconfirmed events of further cameras