PEABODY, MA (June 19, 2012) -- AES Corporation announces the launch of a residential-oriented wireless alarm radio communicator at The Electronic Security Expo (ESX). The AES 7650 Freedom Series is the new, next-generation two-way long-range mesh radio alarm transceiver for the AES-IntelliNet product family.
The 7650 Freedom Series uses proven AES-IntelliNet Mesh Radio technology, creating a self-managing, self-adapting radio network, owned and operated by Alarm System Dealers and Contract Central Monitoring Services. The initial 7650 Freedom Series product release consists of:
• 7650-EP: Full-data radio alarm subscriber with 4 programmable zones.
• 7650-PLIM Module: Phone line interface module for 7650-EP in applications requiring a back-up telephone line
The 7650-EP unit is contained in a sleek, attractive fire retardant box with visible status and set-up LEDs to be viewed. Each 7650 subscriber offers battery back-up in case of power main failure/power line cut and includes a small, high-output antenna. It also includes an integrated full-data dialer capture interface to transmit alarm zone data information to the monitoring facility.
Focusing on the residential/small commercial intrusion/fire alarm market, the 7650 Freedom Series augments the highly-successful commercial/industrial AES-IntelliNet 7058E and 7350 series subscriber units. Each AES-IntelliNet subscriber is a long-range transmitter-receiver-repeater. Using multi-path technology, the 7650 Series helps Alarm System Dealers and Contract Central Monitoring Stations obtain extensive geographic network coverage with minimal infrastructure and no monthly communication costs. AES-IntelliNet mesh radio networks are more reliable than any other communications medium, allowing alarm signals to be sent and acknowledged faster.
The AES 7650 Freedom Series will have its North American roll-out at ESX 2012 – the Electronic Security Expo to be held June 26-28 in Nashville, TN.
The AES 7650 Freedom Series offers a number of innovative and market differentiating features:
• Offers a platform allowing future Interactive Services for an ever growing list of select alarm panels that will produce additional recurring revenue for Alarm System Dealers and Contract Central Monitoring Stations, helping reduce customer churn.
• Utilizes technology that requires no monthly subscriber communication costs for alarm dealers.
• A stable technology that does not require periodic upgrades or change-outs when technology standards change (unlike cellular-based services).
• Dramatically reduced price (up to 45% less than previous AES subscribers) and offers tremendous installation flexibility.