Optex expands on its industry leading outdoor battery powered intrusion line by adding the SL-350QFR, a 350 ft. battery-powered photoelectric detector requiring no trenching or wiring. “Even with the success of our 100 ft. and 200 ft. battery-powered beams, there were still larger applications where too many beams sets would be required. With the SL-350QFR, we will be able to not only offer a more cost-effective solution for these larger sites, but also offer additional features that our customers asked for, such as quad beam detection and extended battery life of up to 10 years,” says Scott Simmons, Vice President of Sales.
The SL-350QFR is available in a wireless-ready version that works with most manufacturers wireless systems and an iSeries SL-350QFRi version that includes an Inovonics wireless EN1941 transmitter pre-installed. Both versions come with four batteries per set, with the option of expanding to eight for up to 10 years of battery life.
In addition, the SL-350QFR is compatible with the AX-TW200 line of beam towers for a clean, concealed, wireless mounting option. “Our sales staff and technical team will work closely with the integrator and installer to find the best mounting option and layout on their job site. When a site plan is provided, we’ll custom build the towers and pre-install the SL-350QFR beams in them based on the job site specifications, all at no charge,” states Frank Chavez, Lead Technician. “We'll even ship them directly to the job site, labeled for position and ready to be installed.”
Benefits and features of the new 350ft. SL-350QFR battery-powered Photoelectric Detectors Include:
• No trenching or wiring required allows for a quicker and less expensive install. End user will experience less downtime to business operations.
• SL-350QFR is compatible with the majority of wireless systems on the market.
• iSeries SL-350QFRi version includes Inovonics transmitter pre-installed allowing for a quicker set-up time on job site.
• New long distance viewfinder adds to ease of installation and insures optimal beam performance by increasing visibility during the alignment process.
• Four Selectable beam frequencies for stacking applications when a higher level of security is required
The flexibility and durability of the SL-350QFR series make it well suited for substations, oil and gas facilities, transportation, correctional facilities, storage and impound yards, critical infrastructures, industrial complexes and solar fields.