INDIANAPOLIS, IN – September 11, 2012 – Stanley Security Solutions (Stanley) is launching the EyeSwipe Nano TS and ION cloud-based management system – new to Stanley’s portfolio of EyeLock iris biometric identity authentication solutions – during the ASIS International 2012 Seminar and Exhibits in Philadelphia, September 10-13.
“These solutions, and the entire suite of EyeLock iris biometric identity authentication solutions are excellent examples of the tremendous level of innovation Stanley exhibits across all of its security solutions and products,” said Blaine Frederick, Product Manager Biometrics and Integration, Stanley Security Solutions. “The rapid pace of technology defines the lives of this generation, and how they view and manage their security. What we’ve provided not only keeps with that pace, but consistently exceeds growing expectations.”
EyeSwipe Nano TS
Stanley’s EyeSwipe Nano TS is an advanced iris biometric turnstile solution, providing real-time iris capture, at-a-distance and in motion. The solution also offers the following features:
• Engineered to meet the needs of a turnstile or other rapid-throughput environments, the product features a broad capture range for enhanced ease-of-use at high speeds.
• Includes an integrated card reader to support legacy users and offers a smooth transition to iris-based technology.
Stanley EyeLock Biometric Technology/2
• Ability to store 10,000 records in memory, and larger databases can be supported remotely over a network.
• Integrated card reader is HID Prox or MiFare supported, and also accommodates other common formats.
• Offers connection via Wiegand, F/2/F, Relay and Ethernet for simple integration with all existing platforms. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
ION Cloud-Based Management System
The ION cloud-based management system enhances EyeLock iris biometric technologies, introducing a simple way to manage transactions, while avoid lost cards, forgotten pins, anonymous keypad entry and non-hygienic fingerprint readers. Through web-portal software, ION allows customers to accurately track time, attendance, employees and activity.
ION’s patented software enables transit attendance and verification systems, inventory, access control and virtual system management all via the internet. These capabilities maintain cost efficiency and critical safety and security measures, as well as the following features:
• Web-based: Customers avoid costs of managing onsite servers and software updates.
• Highly secure central portal: Modules connect through a configurable, securely encrypted, web-based portal for program administrators.
• Reporting: Customers can track access, attendance, usage and automatically e-mail/text reports to the distribution group of their choice.
• Training and support: The system offers administrator and staff training, as well as ongoing 24/7 support options.
For more information on Stanley’s EyeSwipe Nano TS and ION cloud-based management system, or any of their other revolutionary EyeLock iris biometric identity authentication solutions, please visit Stanley during ASIS at booth #701, or log on to www.stanleycss.com/eyelock.