Swann's new SwannSmart and SwannEye wireless network cameras.
Photo credit: (Photo courtesy Swann)
Santa Fe Springs, Calif. – (September 19, 2012) – Today, Swann proudly debuts two new wireless network cameras: SwannSmart Wi-Fi network camera with secure cloud storage and SwannEye smartphone controllable wireless IP network camera. With the debut of these new network cameras and adjoining smartphone/tablet apps, Swann gives anyone the ability to easily view their home and business remotely.
“The demand for network cameras has been overwhelming from both consumers and retailers,” said Jeremy Stewart, Swann’s VP Global Marketing. “The feature set, price point and the addition of smartphone and tablet apps for a variety of operating systems make these new products the perfect monitoring solution for home or business owners.”
Swann’s latest smartphone/tablet controlled wireless IP network camera is loaded with features that make home and business surveillance a breeze.
• Shoots real time MJPEG video at 30fps up to 640x480 pixels or still images to your PC when motion is detected
• Remotely pan and tilt to 350 degrees horizontal, 100 degrees vertical using software over the internet or 3G/4G device
• Easy to set up, supports dynamic IP & UPnP (universal plug n play), camera runs off your PC's Wi-Fi network
• Built-in microphone & speaker for 2-way audio to listen in & talk to visitors
• Software & fee SwannEye app for viewing on Smartphone or tablet including iPhone, iPad, Android devices & more
• Motion activates alarm, or recording to your PC & FTP server or alert you of activity via email
• Free management software supports multi-view of more than one camera (up to 9)
• Mount on a flat surface, upside down or a roof or on a wall
Swann’s Wi-Fi network camera harnesses the power of remote viewing and the cloud to ensure peace of mind 24/7.
• Wi-Fi Internet camera packed with safeguard features for home & business security
• SwannSmart app by iSecurity+ for viewing on PC, Mac, tablets & Smartphones including iPhone, iPad & Android devices
• Easy plug-&-play setup with free app download from the App Store or Google Play for mobile live viewing & in-app video recording to a 3G/4G device
• Capture events as they happen to SwannSmart Secure Cloud (the first month is free with a $5.99 monthly fee applying thereafter) & know what's happening via mobile push notification
• Perfect for low light scenarios, thanks to 8 infrared LEDs
• Built-in microphone captures audio
• Mount the camera on any flat surface, upside down, on the ceiling, or on a wall
The SwannSmart Camera is powered by iSecurity monitoring software. The president of iSecurity, Herman Yau, is enthusiastic about its release, "We are very excited to partner with the market leader in consumer security, Swann, to bring together a new generation of mobile-centric, cloud-based video monitoring products to consumers. This product breaks new grounds in its simplicity of setup and use (all from a Smartphone), making it more accessible to more people. This we hope will help more people stay connected to their families and protect what matters most to them."
The SwannSmart and SwannEye will be available from many of the usual Swann resellers and will both have an MSRP of $129.99.
For more information on Swann’s network cameras, please contact PR Representative Brian Metcalf at (305) 374-4404 x111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.swann.com.