SCM-2, designed for suspended ceiling applications, supports projectors or flat panels up to 200 lbs.
Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, CI, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce that it will feature its new SCM-2 suspended ceiling replacement tile for ceiling mounts during ISC East 2012, held in New York from October 30-31 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, booth 1622. Now shipping, the SCM-2 has an MSRP of $169.95.
“The new SCM-2 has been designed for use in environments that utilize suspended ceilings, such as schools and offices,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of Video Mount Products. “The SCM-2 replaces the actual drop ceiling tile and blends into the ceiling itself, where the mount is then attached. It can be used to support projectors or flat panels, up to 200 lbs., and can be used with any VMP ceiling mount or any ceiling mount using 1.5in. NPT pipe.”
Additional specifications include:
- For use with 2ft. x 2ft. ceiling grids
- Can be used with standard 1.5in. NPT pipe or VMP ceiling masts
- Tie wire (30 feet), turnbuckles, and attachment hardware included
- Four integrated standard electrical KOs
- Ceiling tile can be rotated for nine possible mounting locations
- Load capacity – 200 lbs
- White powder coat finish