Philadelphia, Penn. – September 10, 2012 – Artec ID (www.ArtecID.com), the 3D biometric division of Artec Group, Inc. and leading manufacturers of walk through identification systems, today unveiled the third generation of Broadway 3D, their newest 3D facial recognition biometric system. The Broadway system identifies up to 60 persons per minute using 3D facial recognition sensors, offering high-speed access and contactless technology. It leads the way with better recognition accuracy, convenience-in-use, and high-speed spoof protection. Artec ID is currently participating in the ASIS International exhibition (booth #4217).
“This newest generation of Broadway addresses the security needs of airports, transportation hubs, factories, business centers, etc.,” comments Sergey Sukhovey, Chief Marketing Officer at Artec Group. “Broadway 3D can recognize differences up to a fraction of a millimeter. It provides the highest level of security control even when subjects are passing quickly through checkpoints.”
The Artec ID’s Broadway 3D system kit comes with a 3D camera that captures still or video images, and proprietary software pre-installed on a 3D computing unit. The technology’s combination of surface reconstruction algorithms and proprietary hardware enables accurate and real-time 3D scanning of objects with arbitrary topology.
The benefits of the Broadway 3D system include:
- Contactless biometrics with no lasers
- Accurate recognition even when subject is in motion or wearing glasses
- Fast enrollment time – less than 2 sec
- Scans up to 60 people per minute
- Performs at high speeds even on big databases
- Reliable biometrics - 3D face
- Easily integrates with existing automated control systems (ACS) used for security
- Automated employee attendance record keeping
- No limit to image database size
For more information, please view the following installation and demonstration videos: