Santa Clara, CA, November 5, 2012 -- Smartvue Corporation, a global video surveillance company, announced its new Sharevue 2.0 collaborative video surveillance service at the 11th International Cloud Expo.
To meet the demand for collaborative sharing of video surveillance incidents from locations worldwide, Smartvue delivers simple and secure cloud service Sharevue 2.0.
• Sharevue enables organizations to centrally manage and collaboratively share video surveillance from thousands of servers and cameras worldwide
• Plug and play configuration enables users to quickly and easily integrate Sharevue using existing networks, hardware, and infrastructure
• Sharevue supports secure, unlimited, collaborative video surveillance sharing and storage with triple redundancy
• Point and click sharing makes the secure access of video incidents to users worldwide simple and easy
• Supports plug-and-play integration with more than 250 industry-leading network video surveillance cameras including HD and megapixel cameras
"For over a decade Smartvue has made the world a safer place with cloud-powered video surveillance," said Martin Renkis, Founder & CEO of Smartvue Corporation. "The new value in the video surveillance cloud is collaborative sharing - enabling customers with cameras and video management servers installed around the world to quickly, easily, and securely share video to collaborate on business and security intelligence."
"We use our cloud-powered Sharevue video surveillance solution to not only reduce shrink, theft, and improve security at our multiple locations, but also to review customer behavior, which helps us improve food service layouts and merchandising," said Scott Hughes, of Tasti D-Lite. "In addition, we use the cloud to observe and train our employees to deliver better customer service and higher conversion rates."
Smartvue video surveillance systems offers plug and play installation on on almost any network. Smartvue works on almost any Windows and Apple based web-browser and is available as a free app for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows 8.
Pricing and Availability
The Sharevue 2.0 collaborative video sharing service is available today and costs $0.99 per video clip per month. Smartvue video surveillance and cloud systems start at only $899 and are available in the USA through Smartvue authorized partners such as Dell, Amazon.com, and Videosurveillance.com. Visit www.smartvue.com for a list of global partners.