September 25, 2012 - Greenville, RI USA/Uden, Netherlands -- Videology Imaging Solutions brings to market a powerful Linux based server board – 60SVM. The H.264/ MJPEG server is capable of simultaneous encoding/decoding of audio and video streams.
- - Development boards for LCD, development software for GPS.
- - Cellular 4G via USB port is in development stage.
Choice of web based or SDK GUI. SDK is PSIA compatible.
Current implementation of the 42mm x 42mm board includes:
- Two RS-232 ports
- Four GPIO lines
- 128MB DDR2
- 4GB NAND FLASH
- Non-volatile real time clock
- Ethernet interface
- SD Recording
- Digital video and analog video inputs
- H.264/ MJPEG w/ multiple resolutions/ frame rates
The encoder Hardware and ARM-9 - core are integrated into the SoC. LINUX is running on ARM-9 and controls all functionality of the SoC and executes all application software. An array of complementary peripheral interface boards is available.
SD card recording is implemented with multiple mating boards.
- Up to 10 sec. pre-roll, unlimited post roll (selectable with each event)
- Events can be user named, color coded and time stamped
- Setup options allow for continuous recording with overwrite and/or event trigger recording
- Recorded files can be transferred to FTP sites with optional SMTP notification
- Files are read with VLC, Quicktime or Windows Media Player
- Up to 32GB SD cards can be used. 64GB coming soon
Optional I/O board functionalities:
- 42mm x 42mm AT POE Board (72V0176) mates directly to 72V0172 and will cable to 72V0168
- 93mm x 76mm Multichannel with AT POE (72V0198) mates directly to the 60SVM
- 100mm x 60mm Multichannel Analog Input (72V0172) mates directly to the 60SVM and POE (72V0176)
- 42mm x 42mm Mini I/O board (72V0168) mates directly to 60SVM for an ultra-compact system (60SVM1)
With a high volume commitment, specialty OEM-based boards may be discussed.
Users looking for H.264 IP capabilities utilizing digital or analog inputs will find the 60SVM an effective, efficient solution. Press and OEM inquiries are welcome.