Digital Watchdog's new Blackjack Blade (left) and Blackjack Cube (right) NVRs.
Photo credit: (Photo courtesy Digital Watchdog)
Tampa, FL January 10, 2013– Digital Watchdog would like to announce the release of our new Blackjack NVR powered by DW Spectrum IP Video Management Software.
The Blackjack NVR powered by DW Spectrum is a powerful and user-friendly video management solution, highly optimized to provide unlimited scalability, unmatched bandwidth savings and simplified system setup and management. The architecture is cross-platform supporting both Windows and Linux.
The ground-breaking DW Spectrum software includes powerful features such as thumbnail search, pan-temporal time line and smart motion search, to allow you to find the exact fraction of time you need to watch in an instant. Additional features such as quick installation and automatic network mapping lets you view your entire surveillance system in a matter of minutes from when the installation is complete. Combined with our state-of-the-art MEGApix cameras, the Blackjack is a perfect solution to any application that requires, ease, speed, efficiency, and unprecedented image quality.
The Blackjack Powered by DW Spectrum includes the following features:
- Graphical System Health Monitoring
- Simple Enterprise Scalability
- Fully Customizable Layouts
- Easy Drag-n-Drop Camera Management and Recording
- Advanced Motion Masking and Sensitivity Settings
- PTZ Control
- Instant Motion-Based Smart Search
- Advanced Thumbnail and Calendar Search
- Dual Stream Recording
- Automatic Device Discovery and Display
- HD (1080p) Screen Recording
- Panic Recording
- ONVIF Conformant