The daily work focus of security control centers is on visualization, command and documentation of diverse security and information systems installed in the monitored facility. A comprehensive solution is provided by a centralized PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) platform.
In case of an alarm, a PSIM system is reacting on various levels. The detector giving the alarm is displayed on a plan within the user interface. This combined with an automatic release of image storage settings in the video system, or the camera delivering the image of the concerned area is immediately displayed on the user interface. Dynamic workflow texts support the user in taking the correct actions, while system measures are automatically initiated in the background. Based on priorities, operators are able to manage events in a logical sequence. This is how the highest security level can be ensured, even if numerous incidents are happening at the same time. All processing steps are stored in a protocol and documented in a locked archive.
The new version X3 WinGuard and its PSIM + concept is further going down the road of becoming the centralized, integrated platform for the complete corporate security.
• The new Dynamic Event Workflow offers much better opportunities for workflow control and organization of event management.
• The re-designed Layout Manger offers flexible and individual design options for the user interfaces.
• Deeply integrated reports offer full and complex functionality and convenience for the client.
• The advanced server cluster with its hot standby strategies and location servers ensures the redundancy and high availability of the system.
• Enhanced mapping functionality with GIS integration provides the capability to integrate with GPS tracking systems, forwarding messages to mobile devices, monitor and display position.
• The improved modular system structure of WinGuard X3 guarantees flexibility when it comes to future extensions or modifications.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Advancis' WinGuard X3 Integrated Security Platform from Advancis Software .