The SNB-7000 is an ONVIF-compliant, 3-megapixel box camera that incorporates Samsung’s WiseNet2 DSP chipset. This camera is capable of displaying multiple resolutions from CIF (320 x 240) through to 16:9 format 1080p full HD and up to 3 megapixel (2048 x 1536). The SNB-7000 Series cameras feature Smart Compression where a predefined Region of Interest (ROI) or faces (Face detection) are compressed differently than the rest of the image making them clearer while maximizing bandwidth and storage efficiency.
• Max. 3M (2048 x 1536) resolution
• 16:9 Full HD (1080p) resolution support
• H.264 / MJPEG multiple codecs
• WDR (supported in 2M mode only)
• Smart Compression (ROI encoding)
• True Day/Night (ICR)