These surveillance camera power, video and data transmission products are specifically designed for installers experienced with structured cabling systems and want to take advantage of being able to power analog cameras at extended distance, deliver high quality video and telemetry through the use of UTP cable and RJ45 connectivity. NVT power supplies provide Class 2 SELV camera power, and video/data transmission capability via independently selectable 24 or 28VAC with 1 Amp max available per channel, 10 Amps aggregate. Features automatic reset fault protection, and transient protection with individually floating outputs ensuring total ground-loop immunity. Video transmission distances up to 1500ft are possible using StubEQTM hubs with passive PVD transceivers at the camera. All NVT analog PVD products are backed by NVT’s award winning customer support and limited lifetime warranty.
• Power analog cameras at extended distance, deliver high quality video and telemetry through the use of UTP
• Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 1,500ft (460m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver
• Adaptive StubEQ™ fully automatic 2-band equalization provides adjustment free equalization every time, no manual adjustments required
• Frequency Response DC to 10 MHz
• Automatic-reset fault protection; transient protection