The Eyz-On Camera Video Recorder is a complete surveillance solution containing all elements of a typical video system including Pixim IP camera, feature rich digital video recorder, network connections and analytics in a compact camera housing.
A built-in network switch enables additional Eyz-On units to be daisy-chained. Network connections “pass-through” the unit, recorded images may be downloaded and viewed as needed.
Additional features include: motion and surveillance recording with programmable automatic alerts; on-board micro-SD storage; and alarm input/output blocks. May be POE powered.
Images may be retrieved using a mobile device or via HTML interface. Initial programming can be done quickly, and settings can be transferred to other Eyz-On systems via flash-drive.
For use with existing analog cameras, order the Eyz-On "DVR only" model.
• Full-featured DVR
• HTML and mobile device interfacing
• Pixim technology IP Camera (CVR option available)
• Standard 32GB micro-SD storage
• Motion and surveillance recording
• Built-in two port switch (one POE port)
• Daisy-chain multiple Eyz-On systems
• DVR-only option (for use with existing analog cameras)
• Embedded Linux O.S.
• Multiple user-levels
• Micro-USB port
• Video analog output (for installation use)