The Fusion Camera Housing Series of environmental camera enclosures is designed to fit a multitude of rugged outdoor surveillance applications. The housing is constructed of resilient polycarbonate and has a wall / pole mount comprised of cast aluminum with a durable powder coat finish, all of which ensure protection of your camera even in the harshest of conditions. Additionally, the heavy-duty wall / pole mount keeps cables out of sight due to its feed-thru capability. This feature coupled with the side-hinged lid and tool-free camera tray ensures easy installation and servicing of your camera.
This series includes an extremely efficient climate control system where internal air is ducted throughout the housing to ensure that heat is distributed to the lens and window for removal of condensation. Also available is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) plus model with patent pending Moog Videolarm Dynamic Power Allocation (DPA) technology. PoE reduces installation time by simplifying wiring needs while DPA prioritizes power for the camera over the other less critical electronics. Perhaps most importantly, the Fusion Line is compatible with most of today’s leading IP and analog camera manufacturers making it the professional’s choice for environmental camera housings.
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135º
- Adjustable sunshield (“Y” models)
- Hinged wall mount allows for easy installation
- Standard wall / pole mount
- PoE or 12/24v input model
- Supports PoE Plus IEEE802.3at compliant cameras
- True PoE power to the camera (no splitter needed)
- Automatically adjusts for power loss in long cable runs
- DPA ensures maximum power to the camera