Sherlock utilizes Integrated Biometrics patented LES film with a thin film transistor (TFT) providing the highest forensic quality roll image in the smallest and lightest form factor available on the market today. Sherlock is highly efficient and provides a 95% reduction in size and weight when compared to optical scanners.
Sherlock is provided with a full featured SDK to enable effective integration into applications requiring Certified quality images. This product meets the needs for both enrollment and verification applications common in international standards based programs. Sherlock is particularly suited to the many mobile applications where minimal size and weight have significant value. It can also cost effectively perform all requirements common in Ten Print enrollment applications.
- Lightweight: designed to have minimal impact on the overall weight or structure of biometric devices
- Compact: designed to easily integrate into multiple applications, allowing biometric devices to be smaller and more mobile
- Durable: impact resistant and able to withstand the toughest conditions with minimal maintenance or damage due to scratching or breakdown from contaminates
- Accurate: provides accurate high-resolution fingerprint scans in virtually any environment: indirect or direct sunlight, a factory, with dirty or clean fingers
- Secure: live finger detection
- Efficient: LES fingerprint sensor is not easily confused by foreign matter and contaminants, allowing the sensor surface and the biometric access control solution to be essentially maintenance-free. Requires no cleaning for latent prints.