FAIRPORT, N.Y. – Bosch Security Systems, Inc. introduces the RADION series of wireless peripherals for Bosch control panels. The new series meets the needs of residential and small commercial applications and easily scales to larger installations with the addition of one or more repeaters to increase the range.
RADION provides superior reliability. It operates within the 433 megahertz (MHz) band, allowing for higher transmission power and better penetration through building materials. Repeaters can be used to improve communication in difficult areas and to increase design flexibility. Devices feature exceptional battery life for dependable operation for years to come.
Designed to work seamlessly with the latest generation of Bosch control panels, RADION offers easy installation and maintenance. Using any control panel keypad, the technician can simply enter the RFID of the device to enroll it in the system. Alternately, the technician can enter the wireless configuration menu and install batteries in the wireless devices to initiate automatic device registration. Diagnostics are also available from any keypad or via remote programming software for simplified maintenance. Remote device enrollment, configuration, and diagnostics help to reduce costly site visits and make technicians more efficient in the field.
RADION receivers seamlessly integrate a wide range of transmitters into a wireless network with Bosch control panels. The complete line of peripherals helps RADION meet the needs of virtually any application requirement.
- Motion detectors include pet-friendly PIR and TriTech models
- Two- and four-button keyfobs enable system arming and disarming with the option to program custom functions
- Portable panic buttons feature one or two buttons to reduce false activations
- Surface mount and recessed options are available for Door Window Contacts
- Universal Transmitters monitor doors, windows and other dry contacts
- Other specialty transmitters include smoke and glass break detectors as well as bill traps
For more information on the RADION series of wireless peripherals, visit www.boschsecurity.us