September 2013 - Zenitel AS, a global leader and supplier of the STENTOFON® brand of security communication systems, is pleased to announce their latest development in IP audio, their new Video Intercom solution.
This weather and tamper resistant station is ideal for use as a communication, information or emergency point. It easily connects directly to any IP network for simple deployment anywhere, at any distance.
Designed for CCoIP® (Critical communications over IP) the station offers an array of communication features such as integrated firewall, group call, call priority and over-ride, to name just a few. This enables you to deliver instant, efficient and secure voice, video and data services.
• Robust housing with Aluminum frontplate
• IP65 protection to front
• Temperature -20°C to +55°C
• PoE Powered from one IP network cable
• IP Video camera
• AlphaCom Substation with all CCoIP features
• Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, gates & strobes
• Button with bi-color LED ring
• Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722)
• Telephony 3.4kHz (G.711)
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Open duplex
• Adaptive jitter filter
• Active Noise Cancellation
Management & Operation:
• HTTPS (Web configuration)
• DHCP and static IP
• Remote automatic software upgrade
• Centralized monitoring
• Status LED
• Works in SIP, STENTOFON Pulse and AlphaCom mode