Honeywell’s expanded MAXPRO family of IP video surveillance solutions includes a powerful and dynamic video management system, a full line of network video recorders, cloud-based Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), and mobile apps. It is the first complete and flexible portfolio of IP video management hardware and software with solutions that are scalable for small to large applications.
The MAXPRO platform is fully open, incorporating PSIA and ONVIF standards, native integration for third-party cameras and encoders, and RTSP to ensure compatibility with most IP cameras on the market.
MAXPRO is not a single product, but rather a platform on which everything is built. The single interface is the same regardless if you choose a 4 channel software-only option, or if you require thousands of channels via a hardware option. Learn One, Know Them All.
• systems are interoperable with a wide range of surveillance cameras and encoders, allowing for an open platform;
• a scalable solution that offers entry level and enterprise solutions with the flexibility to add on as you go;
• a software-only option, allowing for the flexibility to source your own hardware;
• a cloud-hosted service that can be viewed anytime, anywhere;
• a mobile app for remote video viewing; and
• free software for multi-site viewing.